Monday, May 20, 2013

It's Back!

FACT: I am a hardcore 90's child.

Growing up, I spent the majority of my time at my Nana's house. I was a filthy, filthy little girl so when I would visit she made me shower more often than not. I loved showering at her house because she had the BEST shampoo and conditioner: Herbal Essences.

Welllll, if you haven't noticed, it's BACK! I believe I was at Walmart when I spotted it. Stopping in my tracks and yelling, "OH MY GOD!" made my boyfriend assume something serious had happened.

Something serious DID happen!


The shampoo and conditioner of my childhood had returned to me. Not only are my nostrils happy once again, but my hair loves me so much right now. Below is a picture of my hair after I used the Herbal Essences Smooth shampoo and the Shine conditioner.

It really is magic! All I did was blow dry it. No product, no curling iron, no straightener.
Nothin!

These babies are seriously flying off the shelves. I dare you to not smell your hair all day after you use it. It is impossible. Do I hear keys jingling? Are you on your way to the store right now? Are you about to make one of the best purchases of your life?! YES, YES, YES!

See what I did there? ;)

Happy Monday, y'all! Keep it sassy.



No comments:

Post a Comment