Saturday, May 18, 2013

What's In The Bag?


Alright, so we have decided to dedicate our Saturday posts to one of our beloved activities: shopping. It's the very first post about it and I've already encountered a problem: I went shopping today and only purchased one thing (GASP)! Although I very much adore my new sunglasses, I do not feel confident that I could write an entire post about them that would captivate everyone's interest. SO, rather than doing a "What's In My Shopping Bag(s)", I'm going to do a "What's In My Beach Bag!"

I found my beach bag at H&M about three weeks ago. I just had to have it(nevermind the fact that I have three others). So, I'm happy it is making the blog!



Pretty cute, eh? So do ya wanna know what's typically in my cute beach/pool bag? Well of course you do! If you didn't, you would not be reading this right now, right?




Sunglasses: Target
Beach Towel: Walmart
Bikini: Victoria Secret
Tanning Oil: see below
(Beer not pictured)



I'm not going to lie, I got mildly anxious when deciding which bikini to picture because I have far too many. I just went with the newest one. For those of you who don't know, I'm an unstable Victoria Secret swimsuit addict. I do believe I just took the first step to recovery right there :)

I wish I had someone to model how cute the bottoms of that bikini are, but Adriana Lima was busy today and I'm not going to subject myself to that kind of ridicule. I promise you they are adorable though!  I feel like these type of bottoms make almost every butt look good. My addiction to sweets and french fries have given me quite the little bubble myself, and I'm pleased with how they look on me!

Both the top and bottom are on sale at Victoria's Secret right now.  Click here to check it out!

I also wish I had a before and after picture of how well the Maui Island Secret Browning Formula works. I'm not kidding. It doesn't matter if I'm only laying out for 5 minutes on each side. I get a little tanline when I use this stuff. I will NEVER, ever, ever, ever, everrr use another tanning oil.

You can get it for $12 off here and Ulta carries a similar lotion here. I'm not 100% sure if they carry their oil, though. Side note: you will find that other than wine and dessert, I'm pretty much never 100% sure about most things in life.

If you decide to go out and buy any of these things, I hope you love them as much as I do! And if you want help sculpting a sexy body for your new bikini, be sure to check out our post from yesterday here!

Enjoy your weekend!
Keep is sassy.

No comments:

Post a Comment